Thursday 1 November 2012

A teensy-weensy update on current matters

Not sure if people have noticed, but there have been great delays between my posts lately (or it feels that way to me O.o). I'm here to apologize for that, explain the situation and warn you guys about the future.

I actually have a busy social life now...which kind of freaks me out at times. In any case, it takes up A LOT of time, and it's not something I can avoid.

Exams are starting next week and Friday, so I'll be studying my butt off, which means no PC time until around the end of November, or even after that.

Also... I haven't really been in the mood to play Sims at all. :/ It takes so long to load, that by the time it does load, I don't want to play.

So what does this all mean, in short?

There's gonna be a hiatus. I may be able to get a post out by this weekend or the next, but after that...nothing.

Chasing The Dark will also have to be suspended indefinitely. It's just too hard for me to balance two stories and other responsibilities that I have.

That's all I can say currently. Thanks for taking the time to read!


5 comments:

  1. Yeah, I've noticed the delay and my suspicions were right, but you have to put your exams first before the virtual life of Sims so take as much time as you like because you won't loose me as a reader!!

    Hopefully you can get a post out this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, we all have lives. I'm glad you're letting us know (unlike some people who just ditch their blogs without notice). Ooh, a busy social life? I shall have to message you about that... :3 Jk, I don't want to bother you. :P

    Anywho, I can't wait to continue reading your stories. Perhaps after a break from Sims, you'll be able to find interest in it again.

    I remember that when I was nearing the end of Calista's challenge, I would wait about a half hour for the game to load and, similar to you, I wouldn't want to play. Perhaps a break or a change of scenery would help. Starting Calista's legacy has really put some creativity back into me but I know it'll wear off soon.

    Good for you for putting life before Sims. I hope you can return to this story soon! And good luck with those exams!

    ~Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for telling us.

    I definitly won't go away as a reader!! This is one of my favorite sim stories.

    Whenever I have a problem, where I'm losing interest in the sims 3, I watch trailers or read the game guides, just to remind myself of all the crazy stuff you can do with the sims!

    Remember, that when you feel ready to play and write, and have the time, your loyal readers will be ready and waiting!

    Good Luck!

    Fawnester

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for letting us know in advance about the hittaus. I dont like the stories that people just ditch.
    P.S. you wont lose me as a reader
    ~kathryn~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for telling us. Hm.....a social life....I'm a bit jealous. Anyway, I will still be a reader. (Of course) and when I get tired of sims, I tend to start a new family and puts many crazy items in their house and just goof off with them.

    -Al

    ReplyDelete