Friday 21 December 2012

This is goodbye...at least, for a while

Well, I've never wanted to do this, but it's been bugging me for a while, and I guess I have to announce it sooner or later.

I'm not going to be continuing this legacy anymore.

I've hit a patch where I don't want to go through the trouble of taking pictures then writing an entire post...to be honest, I'm tired of the Sims game. I've always liked action/fantasy games more, which is why I'm currently playing World of Warcraft on a regular basis. It just has more to offer than Sims.

I really wanted to go on till generation 5 and end it there (I like the number better), but I just don't have the strength for it now.

Perhaps someday, I might feel the need to write again, which means I'll pick off where I left this generation off. Maybe next year, I'll see if I've changed my perspective.

But until then....goodbye, and I do apologize for not seeing this through.

~Destiny Hailey Rose

6 comments:

  1. *cries* I'm okay with your decision. It makes sense but it still makes me sad. I'm glad you're announcing it rather than just leaving us in the dark.

    I'm glad you've found anther game that interests you and I hope that a break does you some good. Honestly, I'm not quite sure what to say (I'm always awkward and random when I try to be sentimental about things like this).

    Anywho, I hope you stick around facebook or at least check it once in a while. And I hope that you keep reading blogs. *coughcough* I don't want you to be gone from the internet, even if you are done writing. I'll miss your writing, Destiny!

    I hope this isn't a goodbye but... goodbye.

    ~Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. *tear leaks out* I loved reading about the path of destiny and her kids.... And their kids.... And so on.... And hey, do whatever makes you happy. You should never feel as thought you are forced to write something, especially if you don't want to. Not everything can last, so..... Go kick some but in world of Warcraft.

    -Al

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and what about Chasing the Dark?

      Delete
    2. Lol, I am actually. I'm a lot more skilled at it than the guys from my school ('cause they're too lazy to read up on their characters ._.)

      I posted an announcement a long time ago stating that I had to halt CTD, because my schedule was filled up and I didn't have time for two stories. Now I have time for none. :(

      Delete
  3. I'm not sure if you'll come back and read these comments, but I hope you will at least stay connected wih us somehow. You are an amazing writer, and you've really inspired me in my stories. If you do come back, I just wanted to know a) if you have full WoW or free WoW, and b) what your favorite race is.

    Fawnester

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I actually ended up coming back to read these (I was feeling extremely nostalgic).

      For one, I play free. It's on a private server called Gamer-District and its great. Secondly... I LOVE blood elves, which is what race I'm currently playing (Blood Elf Warlock). The Alliance members on the server are a bunch of snobs, so I'm primarily Horde.

      Delete