Thursday 10 April 2014

Oh hai

Oh hai. I can't believe I was one of those people that was writing and one day...I disappeared without saying a word to anyone, since that's exactly the type that I disliked quite a bit (my reasoning: If you type more than 30 WPM, why dafudge nuggets can you not simply say "Oh, I'm gonna stop writing. Bai"). 

I could go into a full blown explanation of why I stopped writing, but I shall try not to waste anymore valuable time.

All in all, I would very much like to thank everyone who had stuck by me through the legacy and baby challenge, and any late bloomers who might have happened onto this site by some force of nature, thanks for taking the time to read my story of Sims, and I do apologize for leaving things in the air. 

Enjoy your time playing Sims, creating stories and whatnot, and I hope you enjoy every minute of it!

1 comment:

  1. ;__; I think I need to spend a day just rereading Destiny's challenge and legacy. I miss her and you so much.

    But I do hope you've been having a nice time away! And I know how you feel. I've never been a fan of people who just leave suddenly or quit their legacy right in the middle, but I did the same thing. >.<

    I hope you're doing well! It's almost refreshing to get a break and move on. ^_^

    Best wishes,
    Molly

    ReplyDelete