Tuesday 13 December 2011

We've reached a TIE!

(First off, ignore the crooked handwriting and the way the page is angled... I can't write properly on a blank page. -_-)

Concerning the votes for the dresses, we have reached a tie. The votes were garnered from both my blogs, and also from Facebook - no ones votes were counted twice.

SO! For those who haven't voted yet, PLEASE DO! The option to comment as "Anonymous" is available, so you don't need an account just to voice your opinion.

(If those peeps that have voted want to be sneaky and vote again, go ahead and comment as anonymous or another name!)
Here is a picture of the dresses (if you are not in the mood to go back and look for them in the last post) to show you what Destiny will look like in each dress.

Ciao!

AND REMEMBER TO VOTE.

;)

9 comments:

  1. the first dress as it it beautiful ;)<3!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first dress, because she looks as perfect as a princess! ^.^ But the second dress is also cute, and I'd be happy if she does end up wearing that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the first one. But I'd be happy with either. They're both really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm...is the first dress better? Or are the first dress voters sneakier? Hmmm...I will shut up and assume the former...considering that was my choice anyway...hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, I TIE! What are the chances...?

    I still choose the first dress as my choice cause it's so pretty!!!!

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still LOVE the second one :)

    Also, I know I already asked this, but what's teh deadline for sim links?

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Truffle: It will be after the next post, probably. And that may be in about a week's time.

    :)

    *cough cough* You guys need to be sneakier when voting AGAIN. *cough cough*

    ReplyDelete
  8. DRESS NUMBER ONE!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete