Thursday 17 May 2012

Let's get serious for a moment...

I know, I know, getting serious isn't always fun, but this is kinda important.


Okay, so, for a while now, I've noticed that someone is copying certain things of my blog. There are little things, and then there are pretty big things, something I saw just yesterday.


I won't be mentioning the name of the person, but I ask, please, stop what you're doing. 


I'm not mad, honestly, just a teeny bit insulted. When you put a lot of effort into something, and it's just ripped away... It feels useless to have gone through all of that. Trust me, if you do things your way, in a way that you've figured out yourself, you feel tons better about it.


I have been accused of copying in the past, but it was over a ridiculous thing as writing something on a piece of paper and taking a picture, so I know how you feel if you say it's not intentional... I don't know if it's intentional, but it does look intentional.


I asked two of my very trustworthy friends, and they do agree that there are similarities, so don't think I'm making things up as I go.


...


That concludes the "being serious" part.


On a more happy tone, I'm working on a new chapter, and all I can say is, there's gonna be a new addition to the legacy household.


No, it's not a baby, sadly, but it's a puppy. I don't know if I'll keep her name, which is Chloe, so feel free to leave a name suggestion. I'll most likely name her that!





14 comments:

  1. I'm sorry someone is copying you Destiny, and I think the puppy should be called Isabella

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're informing your readers about the copying issue. Although it may not seem like a big deal to some people, I agree, it can be a bit annoying and insulting. I hope whoever is doing it stops. >.<


    On another note....

    That puppy is so cute!!!!!! ^_^ At first I didn't think it looked like Sims. I had to take a closer look. O_o

    *sigh* I'm going to have to disagree with Entelligent, Chloe is the perfect name!

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad your okay with that. I feel like an obnoxious twerp, saying someone else is copying me, but the hard facts are there, and I can't deny it. >.< I really hope so as well.

      Hahaha, it is sims, definitely! I don't know why she looks so real, but I'm happy she does!

      Chloe is nice, but because Izzi is probably gonna name her FB account that, I think it has to change.

      Delete
  3. Oh. My. God. That puppy. Was the cutest. Freaking. Thing. I've ever seen. In my life. Holy shiz....Ohmygod AHHHH!!

    NO COPYING DESTINY, YOU PEOPlE! IT'S NOT NICE! >:(

    Oh yes, and...okay, so I, ARGH. Gosh. Okay, so you know my new Sim person that I was going to make for my fb account? I was thinking of naming her Chloe (actually, I kinda already decided) But I swear on my life and my soul and my sims games that I thought of it before now, and I'm not copying you! I swear! :/

    ~Izzi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, how ironic. Don't worry Izzi, we would never accuse you of copying. :3

      Delete
    2. HAHAHAHA, oh gosh, Izzi, your reaction makes me laugh so much. :D

      Don't worry, her name is definitely going to be changing, so you can name her that. and of course I know you're not copying me. It kinda looks as if I was copying you there. O.o I swear on my Blackberry smartphone, I didn't. And just so you know, I cherish my Blackberry.

      ...

      Delete
  4. Cute puppy. How about Alaska??? (yes I know that's a state) the dog looks like she's covered in snow, and Alaska is too, something with a snow thing. Or snowball. Or snowflake. So sorry about the copyIng.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's actually a really nice name! I'm going to be considering it, along with some other suggestions.

      Delete
  5. cute!!! and too bad, i hope that they stop copying you!
    also, do you use a hd mod or something, because i thought that puppy was real!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, I don't. :) I did use the mod for a while, in the past, but it made the game lag a lot more, so I gave it up in the end.

      Delete
  6. 1st, I'm really sorry for whoever is copying you, and I really hope they stop. I mean this in the best way possible, and not in a justifying way, but imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Your story super awesome, and I'm very sorry that this person doesn't think of their own ideas.

    2nd,that is the cutest, mostest adorable puppy ever! I have some suggestions for a name too!
    1.Hazel
    2.Delia
    3.Bee
    4.Comet
    5.Daniella
    6.Jessi
    7.Jazzabel
    8.Liliana
    9.Jemma
    10.Snowbell
    11.Cadet

    I know that is a bit more than a name, but I felt kind of bad not giving each name an equal chance... yeah, I'm a little weird...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In a way, it is probably flattering, but... It still bugs me. >.<

      Hmm... "Jemma" really stands out for me. I'm going to be considering it, along with "Alaska", a name someone else suggested. Thanks so much for the names!

      PS: You're not weird. I do that a lot, TBH. :D

      Delete
    2. yay! But i still am weird. You just don't know me that well... not that you should... this reply is getting stranger and stranger...

      Delete
  7. We're all weird in a way. :D It's what makes us unique and different from each other.

    ReplyDelete