Wednesday 25 July 2012

Update: A small change for this blog

It's so small I hardly care to mention it, but just to avoid confusion, I'm going to supply an explanation.

When you load this page up, at the top of your browser, on the tab that you're working in, you'll notice the name of the blog has changed. I've changed it from "The Rose Family Legacy" to "The Tale of Generations" (which was actually going to be the name of the blog from the beginning, but I didn't go with it in the end).

Two reasons for this change:

One, I saw that there's already another legacy that has the name of "The Rose legacy", and because I absolutely hate being the same as someone else, I had to change it.

And two, I've decided to not have all of the heiresses/heirs have the same last name, which means the surname "Rose" has been lost. Which also means that the legacy name is pretty stupid, then.

So, there you have it!


[EDIT]: I forgot to mention that I'm deleting my tumblr. I'm not really using it that much lately, so I'll be moving everything back to Facebook once again. 

;)

15 comments:

  1. That's actually a smart thing to do since you have like 3 different last names.

    The tale of generations is a nice and original name too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh awesome :) I like Tale of Generations :D

    ~Izzi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it because it will avoid confusion when new viewers are trying to refind your story

    Fawnester

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, that's great!!!! It fits under the Realistic Genealogy Legacy rules now!

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait for you too come back on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the "Tale of Generations" name. It's pretty cool, and no one else has it. ( I think ) But why delete tumblr!!! My parents won't let me have a Facebook ( afraid of stalkers or what-not ) so obviously I don't have one. Oh, and the picture on thereof the 3 heiresses, Destiny did not look like herself. I dunno if it was just me, but her eyes were a bit too thin. Same with Kaylin, but not as prominent. I may have just gotten used to seeing Amelia and not the others. Anyway, good idea to change the name.
    -al

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The poses I used made their eyes look like that, TBH. I just couldn't find a better smiling pose. >.<

      Or the new skin I've been using since Amelia's generation. I noticed that Destiny looks completely different than she used to. O.o

      Delete
    2. And you know all those people on tumblr who edit their photos and they look absolutely stunning?

      I feel intimidated by that, because I'll never be able to afford Photoshop (it's incredibly expensive here), and be able to edit my photos like that.

      Delete
    3. Gah, I know what you mean!

      Now that you mentioned it, I haven't used my tumblr much either. >.<

      I might think about deleting mine also.

      Delete
  7. Destiny, I emailed you. Could you please look at it as it is really important.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't been able to access my email for a while. I think my sister might have hacked it (the bitch that she is...-_-).

      I'm either going to fall back on another email account I have, which I use for Blogspot, or create a new one. The page with "Other links" will be updated as soon as I figure out what to do.

      Delete
    2. WAIT. I might have found a way to fix it... Give me a while, and I'll see if I can manage it.

      Delete
    3. Okay, just let me know in here if you don't find it and I'll think of something else.

      Delete
    4. Replied. Hold on to your horses, it's quite a long email!

      Delete
    5. Haha read and replied!

      Delete